A late-summer arts program designed to foster appreciation for Cape Ann through music, art, theater, dance, and connection with the people and places of the region.
For children age 5-13 (Mentoring opportunities for students over age 13
- $100 per child
Scholarships and family discounts available
Monday - Friday, Aug.22nd - 26th 8:30 am -12:30 pm
- Songs and tales from the four centuries of Gloucester’s history
- Workshop at the Cape Ann Museum
- Harbor Sail on the Schooner Adventure
- Public Performance on Friday, 11:30 am.
Home Base - St. John’s Episcopal Church, 48 Middle St., Gloucester
(parking lot at side entrance of church, on Washington St.)
Kristina Martin, Director
Kathleen Adams, Music Director
- 978-509-4995 Kristina Martin, Director
As excitement builds towards Gloucester’s 400th anniversary in 2023 Cape Ann Arts Alive participants have been invited to join Daisy Nell of Essex in a performance of her song, A Heartbeat from the Sea at the Gloucester Schooner Festival on Labor Day Weekend!